UPLIFTing Ideas For YouJun 08, 2020
I've got chills.
The first week of virtual UPLIFT was so inspiring!
Amazing ladies from more than 20 states and Canada met on Zoom for a truly happy Happy Hour.
We laughed. We shared. We connected. We lifted one another up.
There were so many great ideas shared and we want to keep on sharing!
Each week in June, we'll update this post to include books, films, podcasts, apps, exercises & quotes shared throughout UPLIFT.
- Headspace Meditation App
- Power walk WITHOUT a phone - it's your time!
- Chatbooks - a monthly printed photo book
- Oprah's latest "Your Life in Focus" WW session - https://youtu.be/qspLjnCxLtk
- Becoming on Netflix (watch party on June 8th at 8:30pm CST - make sure you're signed up for UPLIFT to get the email invitation)
- The Desire Map - a super in-depth workbook to uncover your core desired feelings (our podcast about it)
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero (our podcast episode about this book)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle (exploring this in week 3 of UPLIFT)
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- How To Be Fine
“Even when I’m a mess, I still put on a vest with an “S” on my chest. Oh, yes, I’m a superwoman.” - Alicia Keys
"There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday, and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe and mostly live." - Dalai Lama
From Darinda: "When you sit with gratitude, there’s no room for anything else."
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right." - Henry Ford