What can you expect? Check out this amazing video from UPLIFT 2019!
* Connect with like-minded colleagues and find new mentors,
* Identify concrete ways to achieve professional and personal goals,
* Map a fantastic, satisfying career,
* Craft a 90-day action plan to jump-start new levels of achievement.
Every hour brings new tactical tools and open table conversations. By Friday evening, every participant will have talked with, taught, and learned from one another.
* Where are you headed/what do you want?
* What is necessary to get there?
* How do you demonstrate your value (invaluability!)?
* How can you build vibrant networks…where you work and beyond?
* How to co-create the most transformative gifts
* Steps toward bolder, more meaningful, super-purposeful donor conversations
* How to get in the most elusive doors
* Purposeful listening skills
* Creative consultation with dean/director to create stronger donor relationships
* Keys to powerful, actionable, ambitious strategies
* 90 Day Action Plan to achieve your biggest goal
* Decide what moves the needle most and prioritize it
* Daily productivity plan
* Saying no!
* What do you need to feel better balance?
* Power of mindset
* Making proactive choices
* Finding creativity boosts
Email us at [email protected] for a full refund through February 29, 2020.
Registration is non-refundable after February 29, 2020.
Registration is fully transferable to another woman in development. Contact us at [email protected] with the new registrant's information.
We'll start at 9AM on June 4th and end on 5PM on the 5th, so you'll want to fly in on the 3rd and leave on Saturday, the 6th.
*Lunch both days and super-fun special reception are included!
*Tons of restaurants in walking distance.
Register before February 29, 2020, and you'll get a new, ultra-beautiful professional headshot!
Our very own phenomenal photographer, Brian Goodman, will set up a sweet space at the Surfcomber for your brand new headshot. He'll email it to you after UPLIFT.
Brian takes all of our amazing photos and we know yours will look just as awesome as these beautiful ladies from UPLIFT 2019!
Nancy Jackson and Jenna Goodman bring a combined 25 years of fundraising experience and have personally raised over $70 million for arts, education and environment as staff and volunteers. We don’t just teach fundraising, we do it, actively and ambitiously.
Jackson and Goodman created a robust training curriculum for nonprofits, currently taught as “Fundraisers’ University” for Douglas County Community Foundation and “Fund Development Institute” for Nonprofit Connect in Kansas City. Fundraisers’ Monthly, an online program, offers similar and more detailed training and support for individuals.
Our consulting practice specializes in: creating actionable fundraising plans that maximize major gifts; storytelling that connects with donors; board activation; teambuilding; strategic plans based on clear theory of change and vision/outcome.
Leave us your info and check your email starting June 1st.