2 full days in Phoenix on August 25 & 26 to:
- Invest in yourself personally and professionally
- Think big about where you are and what you want
- Build a network of ambitious, driven women in development
- Get inspired
- Feed your future
- Reignite your purpose
✨NEW in 2022✨
UPLIFT: The Mastermind + The Retreat
Add on UPLIFT: The Mastermind for $1300 to build community before and after The Retreat.
For even more UPLIFT, register for The Mastermind and learn with like-minded, ambitious women in development as we gather each week in August to tackle the toughest topics for women & work in 2022.
Every participant receives a list of researched resources, including books, articles, studies, podcasts and/or TEDx talks, to prime big thinking and even bigger discussion.
Each 90-minute Zoom session provides a forum for every woman’s voice to be heard. You’ll build deeper connections before gathering at the in-person retreat. You’ll learn from and share your own knowledge with amazing women in development from around the country.
Every session will kick off with a coaching exercise to ignite creative thinking and rich dialogue. We’ll end with intention-setting to put these new ideas into action.
- Build Confidence: Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Create Culture: Navigate Never-Ending Change
- Manage Self vs. Manage Time
- UPLIFT: The In-Person Retreat
- Persist: Stay Accountable (follow up on your 90-day action plan)
Invest in yourself. Build a network. Get inspired. Reignite your purpose.
What can you expect in Phoenix?
Check out this amazing video from UPLIFT 2019.
After 2 years of massive change, do you need a reset?
Are you ready to invest in yourself?
Are you looking for inspiration and connection to reignite your purpose both in your work life and home life?
Register for UPLIFT at the Hotel Palomar in Phoenix on August 25th & 26th!
UPLIFT is an intimate, connection-creating conference just for women building vibrant careers in development.
Come to Phoenix for two days of closed-door, candid conversation to help ambitious women:
- Connect with like-minded colleagues and find new mentors,
- Identify concrete ways to achieve professional and personal goals,
- Map a fantastic, satisfying career,
- Craft a 90-day action plan to jump-start new levels of achievement.
This is not a conference to just sit and listen – this is two amazing days outside your busy day-to-day to think big, get creative, make ambitious plans, and talk it out with other women in the trenches.
Every hour brings new tactical tools and open table conversations. By Friday evening, every participant will have talked with, taught, and learned from one another.
Create a community of UPLIFT.
Here's what you'll explore at UPLIFT:
Curate your career.
- Where are you headed?
- What do you need to get there?
- What are all the obstacles in your way?
- How to build vibrant networks.
- How to ask for what you want.
Invest in yourself.
- What are your superskills?
- What are your limiting beliefs?
- What brings you joy?
- What does balance truly mean for you?
- What’s in your way?
- How & when to unplug.
Feed your future.
- Where is your leverage?
- What moves the needle most?
- How will you prioritize yourself?
- How & when to set boundaries.
- Create a 90-day action plan for your most important goal(s).
- How will you stay accountable?
Reignite your purpose.
- What do you love about your work?
- What gets in the way?
- How do you have more powerful donor conversations?
- Where do you want to grow?
- Who can help? How? When?
Book your room for $129 here or call 1-800-KIMPTON with the code Q7Q.
We have a limited block of rooms from 8/24-8/26 so book your room now for the discounted group rate.
When should I arrive and leave?
We’ll begin at 9:00am on August 25 and end at 5:00pm on August 26, so fly in on the 24th and consider staying over on the 26th for an extra retreaty retreat. ;)
Breakfast and lunch are included on both days (the Palomar has great food!) and join us for a super-fun cocktail reception on August 25.
How do I get there?
It’s easy-peasy to get to the Hotel Palomar from the PHX airport by Valley Metro Rail for $2! Or a $20 - $30 Uber/Lyft, so you won’t need to rent a car.
Frequently Asked Questions
What about COVID?
What should I wear?
I’m not great at networking. Will this be weird for me?
Are there any discounts or earlybird specials?
Is there a deadline to register?
What if I need to pay in the next fiscal year?
What if I need to cancel?
What happens if the world shuts down?
UPLIFT Creators & Facilitators
Nancy Jackson and Jenna Goodman
Nancy and Jenna have a combined 30+ years of experience as fundraisers and fundraising leaders in higher ed advancement. They founded Generous Change in 2017, to give fundraisers, fundraising managers and academic leaders tactical skills and actionable tools to get in more doors, have powerful conversations with donors and show up authentically and unapologetically, with purpose and conviction, to raise more money and change the world.
Still not sure?
Sign up for our email list to get updates and inspiration delivered to your inbox.