Get started on February 3.
Your goals are always growing. Is your team?
In Fundraisers’ University, your team will find new ideas, simple systems and tactical tools they can use right away to get in more doors, have more powerful conversations and get to the ask faster.
Over 4 weeks, your team will watch short, memorable (unapologetically nerdy) videos to fortify the skills they need to succeed today and when they’re back to doing what they do best – in-person visits!
Each week, you’ll join us live on Zoom for one hour. Your team will get their questions answered, dig deeper into breakout discussions with one another and get the support they need for the virtual visits they’re doing right now.
The curriculum includes videos and one-hour live sessions to support your team’s most critical challenges:
GET IN THE DOOR.
- Get more email replies.
- Make more and more effective cold calls.
- Turn the conversation to money.
- Have purposeful discovery calls that end with next steps.
HAVE POWERFUL CONVERSATIONS.
- Ask great questions to uncover donors' interests.
- Connect donors' interests to your university.
- Keep your best donors giving.
- Attract more transformational gifts and illustrate impact.
GET TO THE ASK FASTER.
- Keep the conversation going in-between visits.
- Learn a key component of the gift in every conversation.
- Improve your close rate.
- Cultivate strategically.
YOUR SYSTEMS TO SUCCEED.
- Qualify 30 new major gift donors each year.
- Capture substantive conversations and gift strategies.
- Manage your time and energy.
Bonus! If you can't make it to the live trainings, you'll have access to the recordings so you can catch up later.
Downloadable worksheets, frameworks and checklists make it easy for fundraisers to implement these new skills and revisit them again and again.